- All data sent to our firm, will be used in compliance with italian law 975/96 “people tutelage and others subject concerning the personal data processing”; the process of these data will be through papery, electronics or automatic instruments which are suitable for storing, sending and managing them. Anyway all data are kept in a classified places.
- It is bind to supply data, because they let you enter to the services of our business. In case you wont put all the required information, this carry to contract or service recall.
- Your data are necessary for the shopping of the goods you choose and for their payment. Personal data also are notified to goods suppliers and to the forwarding agent, solely in order to deal with your order. Utensil Centro Srl secures you private information total protection and undertakes to not disclose them to nobody else.
- In any moment, the consumer can freely reach to his data for updating, modifying and completing them, or simply to oppose to their use. For completing all the necessaries formalities, please write to Utensil Centro Srl or send an e-mail to: email@example.com
Patentee of the processing:
Utensil Centro Srl
Via dell’Industria, 7
61020 Vallefoglia (Pesaro) – Italy
Notice pursuant to article 13 of the Italian Data Protection Code(Legislative Decree 30 June 2003, no.196 setting forth the Code of provisions on the protection of individuals and other persons with regard to personal data processing).
We wish to inform you that, in accordance with article 13 of the Legislative Decree 30 June 2003, no.196 setting forth the Code of provisions on the protection of individuals and other persons with regard to personal data processing (hereinafter the “Code”), the information and data provided by You will be processed in compliance with the Code and the confidentiality obligations that inform the activities of Utensil Centro Srl.
The expression “personal data processing” means any operation or set of operations, carried out with or without electronic means, concerning the collection, recording, organization, storage, access, elaboration, modification, selection, retrieval, comparison, utilization, interconnection, blocking, disclosure, dissemination, erasure and destruction of data, whether or not recorded in a data bank.
According to article 13 of the Code, we provide You with the following information:
- a) The data processing that we intend to operate has the following goals: To process the requests received through the “Contacts” section and to provide users with the related answers.
- b) The data processing that we intend to operate will be carried out as follows: By way of using electronic devices.
- c) Data will be disclosed only to Lawyers and other Professionals of Utensil Centro Srl for the purposes of allowing the relevant Professional to manage Your requests. Your data will not be disseminated.
- d) Pursuant to article 13, paragraph 1, letter (d) of the Code, we also inform You that the persons or categories of persons to whom your personal data may be communicated or who may receive such data in their capacities as Data Processors are as follows: Lawyers and other Professionals, secretarial staff, administrative staff and computer technicians administering the intranet of Utensil Centro Srl.
We wish to inform You that providing personal data is optional but in the event such data are not provided to us we may be unable to process Your requests.
Data will be stored at the offices of the Data Controller for the time required by applicable law. We also inform You that such data will be collected, processed and stored in compliance with articles 31 and following of the Code and Annex B (Technical regulations) thereof, including minimum security requirements.
Additionally, all data will be processed in compliance with the self-regulation provisions on personal data processing included in the applicable Code of Ethics effective from time to time.
Technologies and/or techniques used to access information stored in subscribers’ or users’ terminals or to monitor users’ operations will be used only for legitimate purposes relating to the technical recording of data for the time strictly necessary to transmit the communication or provide the answers requested by You. We also remind that users may always disable web navigation tracing/marking systems by modifying their browser’s settings and in any event they can object to this type of data processing by notifying the Data Controller.
You may contact the Data Controller at any time:
- in no particular form via e-mail, phone or fax, or by using the relevant form prepared by Autorità Garante per la Protezione dei Dati Personali, the Italian regulatory authority for data protection, and available at www.garanteprivacy.it, in order to exercise Your rights as listed in article 7 of the Code and set forth below in their entirety for Your convenience:
Article 7 (Right of accessing personal data and other rights)
- The interested party has the right to receive confirmation as to whether or not there exist personal data relating to him or her, even if not yet recorded, and to have them communicated to him or her in understandable form.
- The interested party has the right to obtain the indication of:
- (a) The origin of personal data;
- (b) The purposes and means of their processing;
- (c) The logic used in case of data processing performed with electronic devices;
- (d) Information sufficient to identify the Data Controller, the person responsible and the representatives appointed pursuant to article 5, paragraph 2;
- (e) The persons or categories of persons to whom personal data could be communicated or who may receive them in their capacities as appointed representatives within the territory of Italy, persons responsible or in charge of data processing.
- The interested party has the right to obtain:
- (a) The updating, rectification or – if interested – integration of his or her data;
- (b) The deletion, transformation into an anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including data whose storage is unnecessary in relation to the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed;
- (c) A certification that the persons to whom such data have been previously communicated or disseminated have been informed of the actions performed pursuant to paragraphs (a) and (b) above and their content, except in case the performance of such obligation would be impossible or require the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the right protected.
- The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- (a) For legitimate reasons to the processing of his or her personal data, notwithstanding the fact that they may pertain to the purposes of the collection;
- (b) To the processing of his or her personal data for the purposes of sending advertising material, performing direct sales or conducting market researches or commercial communications.
- What are “cookies”?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer or terminal device when you use our web pages.
In principle, there are two types of cookies:
1.1. Temporary cookies: These types of cookies are stored temporarily on your computer or terminal device during your visit to our web pages and are subsequently deleted.
1.2. Permanent cookies: These cookies, as described under point 2, remain on your computer for a longer period of time.
2.1. To identify you when you log in at our webshop and to ensure that valid security standards that have been optimised for you are adhered to in this process.
2.2. To bookmark products for us that you added to your shopping cart or wish list.
2.3. To show you the number of products you added to the shopping cart or wish list on the website.
2.4. To bookmark the language you used during your session for us to make navigating our sites easier for you.
2.5. For data analysis, such as analysis of the number of visitors to our web pages or the most frequently visited web pages. We use the analysis results to optimise our website. This website uses Google web analysis services. You can find additional information regarding the use of Google web analysis services under the tab “data privacy.”
- Administration of cookies
3.1. View cookies
3.2. Allow cookies
3.3. Disable all or specific cookies
3.4. Disable all cookies when the browser is closed
3.5. Block cookies
3.6. Notification if a cookie is used
3.7. Objection to tracking web analysis (opt-out)
In general, the current definition of cookies and their use applies, such as as defined by the IETF Community, for example.