Your All Available Variations
|240.601.04||100.4 mm.||PCD||3||4||7 mm.||4/4.5 – 9.5/36||22 mm.||TCG||20° °||€366,00 VAT included|
|240.601.04M||100.4 mm.||PCD||3||4||7 mm.||4/6.6 – 12/48||30 mm.||TCG||20° °||€366,00 VAT included|
Designed for P-System precision biscuit joints & connecting fittings.
Polycristalline diamond teeth ensure unprecedented longevity and versatility.
Laser cut nickel-plated high carbon steel body is extremely resilient and resistant to the damaging effects of corrosion.
- Serial processing capability of P-System grooves means improved effectiveness and performance;
- Optimum productivity with fixed standard parts, controlled quality and reproducibility;
- Production methods are further enhanced as the same quality groove created with Zeta P2 power tools can also be realized on a CNC machine.
This means work pieces can be prepared ahead of time and then assembly completed on-site.
Biscuit Joiner 240.601.04 suitable for Lamello® Zeta P2.
Biscuit Joiner 240.601.04M suitable for CNC machines.
The connecting fitting is a preferred solution for open shelf units, large pieces of furniture and angled counters, and a popular choice as a general glueing aid for a variety of angles.
Frequently used as a visually appealing and premium quality solid joint for high-end products.
- Knock down fitting for furniture, shelf units, fitted wardrobes, kitchen manufacturing etc.
- Glueing aid for mitres, and 45° angles;
- Connecting fittings for removable elements in trade booth construction and shopfitting projects;
- Great alternative to standard connecting fittings;
- Quick and easy prototype construction prior to launch of new furniture range;
- On-site adjustments and assembly.